• What are the requirements to become a Producer for Western General Insurance Company ?
As a producer for Western General you must have industry experience, a Property and Casualty license, E & O coverage, broker bond (CA only) and a willingness to uphold the ethical standards of our industry while serving the customers we value
• How do I start the process to become a Producer for Western General Insurance Company?
Click "Submit Your Profile Online" above. Once completed select the submit button at the bottom of the page. Our Marketing and Sales team will receive your profile and contact you soon.
• How long does the approval process take once I submit my Confidential Producer Profile online?
Once we have received all of the requested documents, the process will take 2 weeks or less.
• Does Western General Insurance Company provide an online Policy Management system that allows producers to endorse policies, view policy status and agency reports, and make payments?
Yes. Our commitment is to deliver you the best service and most efficient systems in the industry.
• Does Western General Insurance Company provide an Online application?
Yes. We have a fully automated online application system. We utilize integrated systems to fully underwrite driving records, vehicle data and garaging locations.